A healthy and easy one-pan skillet granola recipe which is vegan, nut-free and gluten-free! This homemade granola goes perfectly with yogurt bowls and fresh fruit - Yum!
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 125 grams Rolled Oats
- 20 grams Dessicated Coconut
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Seeds roasted
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds roasted
- 2 tablespoons Raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Add the oil and maple syrup to a frying pan over low-medium heat. Once warmed, add in the oats and coconut and toss to coat evenly.
Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently to ensure the oats don't burn. (If they are browning too quickly, lower the heat)
Once the granola has turned golden brown, add in the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve hot (or wait to cool so it goes extra crispy!) with dairy-free milk. Enjoy!
- If your pumpkin/sunflower seeds aren't already roasted, simply mix them in halfway through cooking the granola to allow them to toast up.
- If you are missing any of these ingredients, swap them out for what you have around!
- Optional add-ins:
- Nuts e.g. hazelnuts, flaked almonds...
- Flaked Coconut
- Dried fruit e.g. pineapple, papaya, mango...
- Other seeds e.g. chia seeds, flax seeds...