Blackberry Parfait (vegan)
This blackberry parfait is the perfect healthy make-ahead breakfast recipe. Creamy vegan yoghurt layered with gluten-free granola and blackberries – swoon!
Servings 2 parfaits
- 400 grams Non-Dairy Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Goji Berry Powder optional, see notes
- 4 tablespoons Stovetop Granola see notes for recipe
- 75 grams Fresh Blackberries
Prepare the fruit layer y mixing 150g of the yoghurt with the maple syrup and goji berry powder. Stir well until no lumps remain. Divide between 2 small glass jars.
Add 1 tbsp granola to each jar. Divide the remaining 250g yoghurt between the jars.
Top with the fresh blackberries and remaining granola. Enjoy!
- I used my homemade stove-top granola recipe for the granola layer.
- This can be prepped ahead - simply skip adding the granola, store in the fridge, and top with the granola in the morning just before serving.