These vegan pancakes are deliciously fluffy, and made with only 6 ingredients.
Look at that stack! These pancakes are the perfect combination of soft, fluffy, dense, and crispy. When topped with fresh berries, agave syrup and dark chocolate shards, you’ve got yourself a pretty delicious breakfast/brunch. Although let”s be honest, pancakes taste amazing any time of the day.
One thing I have certainly realised since turning vegan is that anything and everything can be veganized. Whether its burgers, mac and cheese, cupcakes, or indeed pancakes, you would be surprised at how much people actually enjoy vegan food, once they are willing to give it a try.
THE BEST VEGAN PANCAKES
- 2 Ripe Bananas Small
- 100 grams Oats
- 130 millilitres Plant-based Milk
- 1 teaspoon Maca Powder optional
- 1/5 teaspoon Cinnamon optional
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Toppings of choice
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and well-combined.
- Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add two generous tablespoons of batter to the pan and spread out into a thick round pancake. Mine were roughly 10 centimetres in diameter.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Stack up the pancakes and serve with your favourite toppings!
Enjoy! Shivani x
PIN THIS RECIPE:
Do you want to be the vegan brunch queen/king? Try this vegan french toast