An easy recipe for the BEST vegan pancakes! They are gluten-free, deliciously fluffy, and made with just 3 healthy ingredients.
What’s in the best vegan pancakes?
Making these pancakes is as easy as 1,2,3. One hundred grams of oats, Two bananas, and 100 and Thirty millilitres of non-dairy milk. (Okay, I know that last little bit didn’t work but at least I tried lol). This recipe couldn’t be easier to make! You’ll also need a teaspoon of baking powder to make the pancakes extra fluffy. And the best part of this recipe? It’s all made in a blender! That’s right, simply add all of your ingredients to a blender and blend until suuuper creamy and smooth.
Three tasty ways to top the best vegan pancakes:
- Fresh blueberries, vegan yoghurt, cacao nibs, and agave [as pictured] It’s as tasty as it sounds, nay tastier.
- Fresh strawberries and dark chocolate. A particular favourite among myself and my little cousins is whipping up a batch of these and topping them with dark chocolate pieces when the pancakes are still hot. The chocolate melts and it is INSANE.
- Sliced bananas, nut butter, and hemp seeds. Probably the healthiest combo here, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t tasty! I love to make my own pistachio almond butter and spread it atop some hot pancakes. Mmm.
Whilst I spend the rest of my day reminiscing about this pile of fluffy gorgeousness, please read (and treasure) the recipe. Oh, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @shivanilf if you make these – I love to see your creations! You can also keep updated on Pinterest and Facebook – I hope to see you there!
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
- Vegan peanut butter brownies
- Vegan french toast
- Whole wheat vegan crepes
- Caramelised banana oatmeal
- Chocolate chip baked oatmeal
The Best Vegan Pancakes
- 2 Ripe Bananas Small
- 100 grams Oats
- 130 millilitres Plant-based Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Maca Powder optional
- 1/5 teaspoon Cinnamon optional
- Toppings of choice
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and well-combined.
- Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add two generous tablespoons of batter to the pan and spread out into a thick round pancake. Mine were roughly 10 centimetres in diameter.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Stack up the pancakes and serve with your favourite toppings!
- These pancakes freeze tremendously! I like to make and freeze a big batch on Sunday and reheat them in the toaster.
- Topping ideas: fresh/frozen fruit, chocolate, nut butters.