Today I’m sharing my recipe for the best iced latte that you can make at home! It’s ready in minutes and you’d never guess that it’s made with instant coffee!
Why you’ll love this recipe
I just know you’ll love this recipe! It’s:
- Super customisable
- Made with instant coffee
- Cheaper than coffee shops
- Ready in minutes!
How to make an instant coffee iced latte at home
As always, you can find the full recipe and instructions at the bottom of this blog post.
Add the instant coffee to your favourite glass and dissolve in warm (not boiling) water (photo 1).
Add ice to the glass until the level of the coffee against the glass has doubled (photo 2).
Top off the glass with your milk of choice (photo 3) and enjoy immediately!
Notes on this recipe
- Best served immediately.
- If your coffee hasn’t dissolved when you added the warm water, add a small amount of boiling water to help the coffee dissolve.
- If you prefer a less creamy latte (similar to a cold brew), substitute some of the milk for cold filtered water.
I like Nescafe instant coffee the best as the granules easily dissolve in water and the flavour is less cardboard-y than other brands.
Yes! Add them to the coffee before adding the ice. If using sugar, I recommend dissolving the coffee in slightly warmer water to ensure the sugar also dissolves. You can also sweeten your iced lattes with maple syrup or honey.
To make a vegan iced latte, prepare the coffee and ice then add your favourite dairy-free milk! You can use any plant milk of your choosing, but my top two favourites are hazelnut milk and vanilla-flavoured soy.
If you like iced lattes, you love my iced matcha latte recipe too!
The Best Iced LatteLeave a Review Print Recipe
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- ¼ cup/ 60 ml Warm Water not boiling
- ½ cup/ 120 ml Milk of choice – you may not need it all
- 6-10 Ice Cubes
- Sugar or flavoured syrups optional
- Add the instant coffee to your favourite glass. Add the warm water to the glass and stir until the coffee has dissolved.
- [optional] Add in 1 tsp of flavoured syrup, sugar, maple syrup or honey. If you are using sugar, I recommend using slightly warmer water to ensure the sugar dissolves.
- Add ice cubes to the coffee until the level of the coffee on the glass has increased twofold.
- Top up the glass with your milk of choice and enjoy immediately!