An easy and healthy recipe for vibrant beetroot hummus made in a blender. This hummus is a great protein-packed vegan dip!
- 1 can Chickpeas washed + drained
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon Dried Coriander
- 1/4 bunch Fresh Coriander
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Beetroot pre-cooked
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend well until creamy.
If it is not blending easily, you add extra liquid in the form of beet juice or water.
Serve with your favourite crisps/chips, veggies and falafel. Enjoy!
- I like to serve my beetroot hummus with this quick and easy homemade falafel - it's the best combination!
- You might notice a little discolouration after a few days, which is why this hummus is best consumed on the day of preparation.