Whole Wheat Crepes
These whole wheat crepes are perfect for a myriad of sweet and savoury toppings! A healthier take on the French classic, made with just 4 vegan ingredients.
Servings 10 crepes
- 150 grams Whole Wheat Flour
- 300 ml Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sugar omit for savoury crepes
Warm up a frying pan over medium heat.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar. Make a well in the centre and pour in the non-dairy milk and sunflower oil. Whisk the batter until smooth.
Spray the frying pan with a little spray oil. Ladle in about 2 tbsp of batter and quickly, using circular motions, spread out the batter using the ladle.
Once the top of the crepe is dry and the edges are just beginning to brown, flip the crepe over. Cook until deep brown spots appear on the underside.
Repeat for the remaining batter, then enjoy with your favourite toppings!
- The first crepe will look a little odd, but that's just the law of pancakes :)
- Leftover batter can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container and cooked the next day.