EASY FALAFEL RECIPE
An easy and healthy Vegan baked falafel recipe. With this basic homemade falafel there are endless possibilities of dishes - for example wraps, sandwiches, burgers and buddha bowls!
Servings 9 falafels
- 1 can Chickpeas washed + drained
- 1/2 Onion, small finely chopped
- 1/4 Lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Coriander
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Oil
Add all of the ingredients except the oil into a large bowl and mix together well with your hands, smushing some of the chickpeas to create a dough.
Form 9 small patties or balls from the dough and transfer to a baking tray. Brush them with oil so they can crisp up.
Bake for 25 minutes until golden and serve with beetroot hummus and cucumber in wraps.