Berry Cinnamon Smoothie (5 Ingredients!)
This berry cinnamon smoothie is packed with cosy flavours and is the perfect drink for the transition to Autumn!
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 cup/ 150 grams Frozen Forest Fruits or berries of choice
- 1 cup/ 240ml Soy Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Seeds optional, for garnish
Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender ensuring that the fresh fruit is closest to the blade for easy blending.
Blend on low, gradually increasing the speed to high, until all of the fruit is pulverized and the smoothie is creamy.
Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy!
Optional: garnish with extra berries, pumpkin seeds and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- You can use frozen banana with fresh berries if that's what you have on hand - just make sure to have at least one frozen element to help make that creamy smoothie texture.
- Feel free to add any extra spices such as ginger, nutmeg or cloves!
- You can use the whole amount of soy milk or replace half of the soy milk with water for a lighter smoothie.
Calories: 154 kcal | Fat: 2.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 64mg | Carbohydrates: 28.7g | Fiber: 6.4g | Sugar: 15.8g | Protein: 5.7g