Easy 5-Ingredient Berry Chia Pudding
This berry chia pudding is the perfect make-ahead breakfast made with just 5 healthy ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free, and packed with plant-based protein!
- 1 1/4 cups/ 300 ml Oat Milk or dairy-free milk of choice
- 1.5 tbsp Agave Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 3/4 tsp Goji Berry Powder optional
- 1/3 cup/ 50 grams Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Berries of choice, to serve
Add the oat milk, agave syrup, and goji berry powder to a medium-sized jar and whisk to combine. If you do not have goji berry powder, blend together the milk and agave with 1/4 cup berries of choice then add to the jar.
Add the chia seeds to the jar. Close the lid tightly then shake the chia pudding for about 30 seconds.
Transfer the chia seed pudding to the fridge for at least 20 minutes to thicken. Serve with fresh berries and granola. Enjoy!
- You can prepare this berry chia pudding ahead of time and store in the fridge for 3-4 days. It's great for meal prep!
Serving: 1/2 recipe served with 1/4 cup blueberries
Calories: 296 kcal | Fat: 10.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 90mg | Carbohydrates: 46.2g | Fiber: 11.9g | Sugar: 16.4g | Protein: 7.8g