Easy Iced Matcha Latte (5 Ingredients!)
An easy iced matcha latte recipe made with just 5 ingredients! Learn how to make an iced matcha at home, which is cheaper and healthier than Starbucks!
- 2 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder culinary grade
- 4 tbsp Warm Water Approximately 80°C/ 176°F
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup optional
- Dairy-Free Milk of choice
- Ice Cubes
Add the matcha powder to a small bowl and briefly whisk with the matcha whisk to remove any lumps. If you do not have a matcha whisk you can use a standard kitchen whisk.
Add the warm water to the matcha. Whisk for 30-60 seconds until the matcha is velvety smooth and lump-free. Whisk in the maple syrup, if using.
Add ice and dairy-free milk to your favourite glasses. Pour over the matcha and enjoy!
- You'll want to purchase culinary grade matcha for this recipe (as opposed to ceremonial grade)
- If you do not have a matcha whisk, you can use a standard kitchen whisk.
Serving: 1 serving of matcha prepared with maple syrup and 250 ml oat milk
Calories: 189 kcal | Fat: 4.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 186mg | Carbohydrates: 34.5g | Fiber: 5.7g | Sugar: 8.7g | Protein: 2.5g