Matcha Smoothie Bowl (vegan)
This matcha smoothie bowl is thick, creamy, and made with just 5 healthy ingredients. A recipe for a tasty smoothie bowl which is sure to hit the spot!
- 1 Banana sliced into 6-8 chunks and frozen
- 1 cup/ 150 grams Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1/4 cup/ 55 grams Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup/ 60 ml Almond Milk or dairy-free milk of choice
- 1/4 cup/ 25 grams Blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
Add the frozen banana, frozen mango and spinach to a high speed blender.
In a small bowl, dissolve the matcha powder in 2 tbsp of warm water. Add to the blender.
Add about half of the almond milk to the blender and blend your smoothie bowl. If the smoothie is not blending, use the tamper or a spatula to carefully shift the fruit around the blade. If it is still not blending, add more almond milk and blend again.
Once your smoothie is thick and smooth, transfer it to a bowl and add your favourite toppings. Take a quick snap for the 'gram, then enjoy!
- If you don't have matcha, you can omit it to make a tasty green smoothie bowl!
Serving: 1 smoothie bowl topped with 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/2 tbsp sunflower seeds and 1/2 tbsp cacao nibs
Calories: 426 kcal | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 14.2g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 19mg | Carbohydrates: 65.5g | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 42.6g | Protein: 8.6g