PB&J Overnight Oats (vegan and gluten-free!)
This PB&J overnight oatmeal recipe is the perfect meal-preppable breakfast! Creamy cinnamon-spiced oats with peanut butter and homemade berry chia jam.
- 1.5 cups Oats I use rolled oats
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Soy milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup or agave
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch Salt
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Chia seed jam *see notes for recipe
Prepare the overnight oatmeal mixture by mixing together the oats, water, soy milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
Divide the mixture between 3 glasses/jars. Refrigerate overnight.
Serve the overnight oatmeal with 1 chia seed jam, peanut butter, fresh raspberries and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
- Berry chia jam recipe (note that you will need 1/2 a batch for 3 portions of oats)
- Enjoy the oats hot or cold - you can reheat in the microwave or stovetop before serving.
Serving size: 1/3 of the recipe with 1 tbsp chia jam + 1 tbsp peanut butter
Calories: 356 kcal | Fat: 13.2g | Saturated Fat: 2.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 122mg | Carbohydrates: 49.6g | Fiber: 7.7g | Sugar: 15.5g | Protein: 12.7g