Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
This blueberry smoothie bowl is deliciously thick and creamy. Drizzle with almond butter for a nutritious snack! This smoothie bowl is vegan and dairy-free.
- 100 grams Frozen Blueberries plus a few extra for decoration
- 1 Frozen Banana
- splash Water
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter or nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Seeds roasted
Add the frozen blueberries and frozen banana to a blender with a splash of water. Blend well until thick and creamy, only adding extra water if it is needed.
Spoon out the smoothie into your favourite bowl or glass.
Top with the more frozen blueberries, pumpkin seeds, and a drizzle of almond butter.
- You may need more/less water depending on your desired consistency. I like to start with a minimal amount and gradually add more for a thick smoothie.
- Don't worry if you don't have all the ingredients! The beauty of smoothies is you can put in whatever you like or whatever you hand.
- For a creamier smoothie, replace the water with almond milk.
- You could top this smoothie bowl with granola to make a tasty breakfast!