The Best Vegan Pancakes
An easy recipe for the BEST vegan pancakes! They are gluten-free, deliciously fluffy, and made with just 3 healthy ingredients.
Servings 6 pancakes
- 2 Ripe Bananas Small
- 100 grams Oats
- 130 millilitres Plant-based Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Maca Powder optional
- 1/5 teaspoon Cinnamon optional
- Toppings of choice
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and well-combined.
Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add two generous tablespoons of batter to the pan and spread out into a thick round pancake. Mine were roughly 10 centimetres in diameter.
Cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes on each side until golden.
Stack up the pancakes and serve with your favourite toppings!
- These pancakes freeze tremendously! I like to make and freeze a big batch on Sunday and reheat them in the toaster.
- Topping ideas: fresh/frozen fruit, chocolate, nut butters.