Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
This chocolate chip baked oatmeal is a great make-ahead breakfast: soft and chewy oats laced with macadamias and chocolate chunks. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 100 grams Oats
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon Date Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- pinch Salt
- 200 ml Soy Milk
- 30 grams Macadamia Nuts roughly chopped
- 30 grams Dark Chocolate roughly chopped
In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, coconut flour, date sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add the vanilla extract and milk. Mix well to combine, then stir in the macadamias.
Divide the mixture between two oven-proof serving dishes. Top each with the dark chocolate.
Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. Serve warm.
- Tip: make a double batch, and store extras in the fridge. Simply reheat in the microwave for a quick breakfast.
- If you would like to make double chocolate oatmeal, then replace 1 tbsp of the coconut flour with 1 tbsp cocoa powder.