Pistachio Almond Butter
This pistachio almond butter recipe contains just three healthy ingredients, and will soon become your go-to topping for oatmeal, smoothies and desserts!
Servings 1 small jar
- 75 grams Roasted Shelled Pistachios
- 75 grams Roasted Shelled Almonds
- pinch Salt
Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until a powder forms.
Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender, then keep blending on low speed.
Repeat as necessary until a smooth nut butter forms. Store in an airtight jar in the fridge or at room temperature.
- Feel free to use any nuts you like - get creative!
- If your nuts aren't pre-roasted, you can roast them in the oven for 5-10 minutes until golden.
- Perseverance is key! You may need to give your blender a break to cool down if it overheats, but it's worth it for the end result.