Coffee Chia Pudding
This coffee chia pudding recipe is the perfect healthy breakfast or dessert! Made super easily in one jar, with just 5 vegan ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Chilling Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Date Sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons Instant Coffee Granules
- 4 tablespoons Hot Water
- 1.5 teaspoons Maca Powder optional
- 200 ml Coconut Milk from a can
- 50 g Chia Seeds
To a 500ml jar, add the date sugar, instant coffee, hot water, and maca powder. Firmly screw on the lid and shake well to combine. If there are any lumps of maca powder, you can use a whisk to break them up.
Add the coconut milk to the jar. Screw on the lid and shake well to combine.
Add the chia seeds. Screw on the lid and shake again for 30-60 seconds, until chia seeds no longer settle at the bottom of the jar.
Transfer the jar to the fridge for at least 30 minutes, to allow the chia cells to form a thick gel.
Transfer to your serving glasses, and serve with raspberries and chia seeds.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed the next day.
- For a lighter option, you can use non-dairy milk rather than canned coconut milk.