These peanut butter cups are quick and easy to make, and are a healthy, vegan alternative to shop-bought versions.
Peanut Butter lovers, rejoice! This is a recipe for easy, healthy PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.
Let’s face it, PB and chocolate is the best combo to exist on earth. Which is why I have united them in perfect harmony, all in one delicious bite-sized treat. (Warning: as they are so small, you may end up eating them all in one go. Just to clarify, this did NOT happen to me…)
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- 120 grams Dark Chocolate dairy free of course!
- 50 grams Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Honey or maple syrup
- Heat the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Spoon roughly one teaspoon of melted chocolate into 10 mini cupcake cases. Make sure to spread the chocolate up the sides to create a 'shell'. Chill in the freezer.
- Mix the peanut butter and sweetener together. Divide between the 10 cases and return to the freezer.
- Spoon the remaining chocolate on top of each case and return to the freezer to chill until firm.
- Tip: if your peanut butter has 'peaks', use a damp finger to even out the surface.
- You don't have to add sweetener, unless you have a sweet tooth like me, in which case sweetener is 110% necessary...